Rules of Bee a Bug are simple, please supervise your children at all times. Bee a Bug staff are not responsible for any children at any point.
To ensure you and your child/children have a safe & fun experience when visiting Bee a Bug a play Cafe please follow the following rules & guide lines;
* Supervise your child/children at ALL times
* Do not allow your child/children to go the the toilet alone
* Please remove shoes & wear socks when playing on the play frame, this includes adults & children
* No food or drink is to be taken onto the play frame
* All children over the age of 6 months have to pay an admission fee
* We do not tolerate bullying or fighting, please watch your child/children even at the quiet times
* Hot drinks are served; please be vigilant when placing your drinks back down onto the coffee shop table
* The non walkers area is designated for babies & non walkers, this is very important that they have this, please be vigilant with keeping older children out of this area
* Please do not bring in your own food & drink, with the exception of baby food
* Pushchairs are not welcome in the coffee shop area, this is very important and the only exception made is for baby twins. The manager will place the pushchair in an appropriate and safe place.
* Do not put baby wipes or sanitary wear down the toilet, use facilities provided
* Bee a Bug supply nappies & baby wipes, please only use what you need
* Our staff are hard working individuals; rudeness will not be tolerated